We were appointed by the fund manager to design, specify and project manage the conversion of vacant office space at basement, first and attic levels to create three residential units.
Our scope of service included:
- Appointed all members of the design team including building services engineers, planning consultants, and environmental consultants.
- Preparation of design drawings and a specification.
- Obtaining competitive tenders via traditional tender procedure.
- Preparation of the JCT Intermediate Contract with Contractor’s Design and necessary collateral warranties.
- Undertaking the roles of project manager, contract administrator, cost consultant and principle designer.
All case studies