We were appointed by the local authority who owned a vacant plot to design, specify and project manage the construction of a new build industrial unit and associated car parking spaces within an existing industrial park.
Our scope of services included:
- Undertaking the roles of project manager, contract administrator, quantity surveyor and principal designer.
- Appointed all members of the design team including structural engineers and environmental consultants.
- Preparation of design drawings and a specification.
- Obtaining competitive tenders via traditional tender process.
- Preparation of the JCT Intermediate Contract with Contractor’s Design and necessary collateral warranties.
- Overseeing the construction works through to practical completion.
All case studies