We were appointed by the fund manager to specify and project manage the replacement of the existing roof covering. We specified the installation of a single ply overlay system to the defective mastic asphalt weathered flat roof to obtain a 15 year insurance backed materials and workmanship warranty.
Our scope of service included:
- Prepared a specification of work using NBS preliminaries, materials and workmanship and a bespoke schedule of work.
- Obtained fixed costs for the works via traditional, single stage, selective tendering and reported to the client.
- Appointed the successful contractor, prepared contract documents and administered the terms of the contract throughout the construction phase.
- Held regular meetings on site throughout the project with the client and contractor to ensure the works were delivered in accordance with the contract, to a high standard of workmanship and in accordance with the client’s requirements.
- Ensured any defects identified were remedied during the contract rectification period.
All case studies