Appointed by a private developer to advise on a mixed use residential and commercial development. The site is located in a conservation area and is surrounded by a mix of residential, commercial and religious buildings.
Without our scope of service we undertook the following:
- Provided advice on what the building owner needed to do to comply with the requirements of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and what information should be incorporated into the design.
- Once the design was developed we managed the entire party wall process prior to the works commencing on site through to completion of the project including:
- Preparation and service of 21 party wall notices.
- Preparation of 21 schedules of condition.
- Agreement of 19 party wall awards.
- Preparation of a faculty application to obtain consent from the Diocese of London for works to the churchyard and old churchyard wall.
All case studies