We were appointed by a company who were considering the acquisition of a five-year leasehold interest in 3,600 sq.ft of a newly refurbished office in the City of London.
Our scope of service included:
- Review of all relevant documentation including the recently completed specification, contracts, warranties etc.
- Preparation of a building survey report upon the demise and the common parts of the building.
- Preparation of a budget cost assessment to advise upon the likely service charge costs during the lease term.
- Preparation of a snagging list and liaison with the landlord to ensure suitable remedial works were undertaken prior to the tenant’s occupation.
- We were subsequently appointed to undertake a dilapidations liability assessment to enable the tenant to forecast lease end costs.
All case studies